The Deleted Photo Recovery Software has been crafted with an advanced, innovative and powerful algorithm that helps you to regain all your lost or deleted photos of your digital camera. This very all-powerful and smart working software supports the scanning of the devices having capacity up to 2 TB. And the best part of this software is that, it is compatible with both windows and Mac operating system . Although it’s very easy to install and use it, still in case, if you feel any trouble while using it, that’s why, we are providing user guide for you.
Installation Guide Of Deleted Photo Recovery Software for Windows
1. Download and Install Software – Firstly download and install “Deleted Photo Recovery Software” on order to recover deleted pictures.
2. Choose the Drive – After completion of installation process, you have to select the drive of whose photos have to recover.
3. Select Media – Select the storage device in a manner to scan the lost photos, audios and videos and further click on Advance scan to start the scan process.
4. Select File Format and Drive region – In the advanced scan window, list of all files will be displayed and from there choose the file which you have to recover.
5. Scanner – Some time will be taken while performing scan process in order to recover deleted photos.
6. Preview Option – It will list all the recovered files from the storage device and preview the files to save in a desired location.
7. Save File – Here, you can select the location for saving your regained files. It facilitates you to save your recovered files along with its original format.
Installation Guide Of Deleted Photo Recovery Software On Mac Operating System
Download and Install Software– Primarily, download and install Deleted Photo Recovery Software on the Mac operating system in order to recover your missing photos.
2. Select Media– Here, you have to choose the media from where you have to recover the photos.
3. Select desired File —Then after, select the specific file that you have to recover from the list.
4. Scanner – It will take sometime to begin the scan process of the drive and a folder will be saved in the drive of the system.
5. Preview– After completion of scan process, you can check the recovered images by clicking on preview button.
6. Save File — Mouse click on Recover button to save your file on your Mac PC.