Photos are very important for everyone. It stores the memorable moments of life. Because of this while purchasing camera one should be very cautious regarding it’s features. Now in today’s date cameras of numerous brands are available in the market and undoubtedly all of them works very efficiently but still among all of them Kodak digital camera has been referred as the most comprehensive one produced with numerous excellent features. This camera being equipped with tons of efficient and enhance features is capable of facilitating the users with brilliant photography. This camera includes advanced lens to capture pictures at any angle, multi-burst shooting, motion, detection and along with that it also supports 16MP sensor. Captured photos on Kodak digital camera are either saved in .dcr, .kc2 or .dc2 file extension. These are RAW image formats. Now after seeing such effective consequences of this camera, it would be not wrong to claim it very efficient but still it do have some drawbacks. Sometimes the photos stored on it get lost since they are saved in memory card mounted on camera, so they are very prone to get corrupted. Mostly these pictures get lost or corrupted through unintentional deletion.
Numerous reasons responsible behind the deletion of pictures from Kodak camera
- Utilization of unauthenticated antivirus software to scan virus infected Kodak camera’s memory card often delete certain images while eliminating threats from it.
- Adware intrusion to memory card on Kodak digital camera also erase photos from it’s memory without giving any caution.
- Pressing ‘Delete All’/’Erase All’ option while navigating through numerous other options on camera leads to unintentional deletion of pictures from Kodak camera.
- Deleting images from Kodak camera thinking that would not be required further but later on realizing that the wrong files had been chosen to delete.
- Interruption while transferring photos files from Kodak digital camera to PC or vice versa.
- Computer showing formatting error messages as soon as the user connect the Kodak camera to their computer.-
After the occurrence of all the above mentioned scenarios, numerous memory card related problems get generated such as :
- Memory Card Is Write Protected or Locked – Actually SD memory cards do have a lock on them which prevents memory from being stored on them while the lock is on the “on” position. So, whenever the memory card is in lock position and the user tries to record photos or videos on it, then at that time a message appears on the screen stating that ‘Memory card Is Write Protected or Locked’. At that time it becomes very difficult for the users to unlock the card. But at that time instead of getting worried it is advised to slide the lock up to unlock the card if the lock is in the bottom position. Still if the card do not get unlocked then it is suggested to toggle the switch back and forth three times and put it back into the locked position for thirty seconds. Then after half a minute, slide the switch into unlocked position and then try to shoot some photos again. If the practicing all these measures, still the camera gives message stating that the card is locked or write-protected, then it is recommended to format the card.
- Card cannot be utilized error message – There arises the need for deleted Kodak photo recovery when users come across a message stating that the memory card cannot be used. In this situation it is very clear that the camera is not reading the memory card. In this hectic situation when the user receives this message, it is advised to firstly turn the camera off and back on, making sure not to do when the camera’s busy light is on. This enable th users to view photos and videos by pressing the camera’s playback button. If after doing this the user does not resolve the problem then it is recommended to try to back up the card’s data on the computer and format the memory card.
Damaged or corrupted card – Actually memory cards are very sensitive devices prone to damage on large extent. There are numerous shady things which can lead to corruption of memory card such as immersion in water and being subjected to extreme heat or cold. In this case the memory card becomes unusable. In this situation it is suggested to utilize efficient data recovery software or the services of a data recovery specialist.
- Memory card runs slowly – When a card is transferring data more slowly than usual, then it is not problem with the card. Actually every card has it’s own speed rating which indicates how quickly photos and videos can be transferred from the card to another storage device. Generally if the card do have a low speed rating then it transfer times would be longer. But it is also possible that the card is performing sub-optimally. In this situation it is suggested to format the card.
- Computer will not read card – Sometimes a computer do not read a memory card even though the card works appropriately with the camera. Because of this it becomes very hectic for the users to transfer photos and videos to a practical storage device inconvenient. So, this issue is actually not with the card. It is likely with the computer. In this case it is advised to implement computer-based solutions such as trying a different USB port, trying downloading drivers for their computer’s operating system. It is also advised to update the operating system firmware as sometimes older operating systems are not capable of reading memory cards larger than 2 GB.
- Missing or unreadable files – Often the situation arrives when a card is working properly i.e., recording all of the photos and videos that the camera is capturing but still some of it’s photos and videos get missed or unreadable. At that time an external solution is required. In this situation it is suggested to utilize efficient data recovery software and run the memory card through it. If this do not works then it is suggested to take the memory card to a computer or camera repair center or sent it to a data recovery center. These service providers do have top-notch software and machinery which can help where data recovery software could not.
Because of all these errors, the pictures stored on camera becomes inaccessible. At that instant of time it becomes very hectic for the users to recover deleted photos from Kodak digital camera back but at that time instead of getting worried it is suggested to use ‘Deleted Photo Recovery Software’. This tool do have a very easy and interactive user-interface. It is highly potent.
Characteristics Features of ‘Deleted Photo Recovery Software’
- This software being equipped with tons of effective and enhance features is capable of restoring delete images from various Kodak cameras like DC4800, Kodak EasyShare, AZ651, Kodak S1 and recent model SP360 without any hassle.
- Apart from raw images formats from Kodak camera such as DCR, KC2 and DC2, this software can also recover raw photos like RAF, CRW, NEF, ARW, FFF, MRW, SRW etc.
- This software is also capable of recovering media files like video and music files from memory cards, SSD drives, FireWire drives, internal hard disk, external hard drives, USB flash drives etc .
- This software is highly compatible with almost all the latest versions of Windows OS.
- Along with this, it facilitates the users with the option to add new file headers for recovery.
- ‘Deleted Photo Recovery Software’ supports numerous video file formats such as OGG Media Player (OGM), 3G2, AVCHD Video File (MTS), MP4, 3GP, AVI, Video Object File (VOB), Divx Encoded Movie File (DIVX) etc.
- This software is also capable of recovering songs, music compositions, karaoke or any other lost audio file, since it supports numerous audio file formats such as WMA, M4A, M4P, AIFF, MIDI, OGG etc.