Deleted Photo Recovery Software has been labeled as a very effective software for recovering photos lost due to any scenario. This software being embedded with tons of effective and enhance programming skills is capable of recovering photos from all Internal & External drives, Digital cameras and memory cards. It also supports scanning of storage devices having storage capacity over 2TB. This software do have potential of smartly and efficiently recovering all HD MOV files.
Now in order to use ‘Deleted Photo Recovery Software’, user have to follow the below given steps :-
- First of all on the main interface of ‘Deleted Photo Recovery Software’, user should click ‘Recover Photo, Audio & Video’. Then to recover photos/music/ videos from SD card and external USB drives, user should attach the media to their computer and then they should open the software.
- After that in the next steps, user should select the drive (Volume) or the Physical Disk for scanning. Here the attached external media also get listed. If not, then the user should click the ‘Refresh Drive’ button. After that user should select the required drive to be scanned for recovery and then they should click ‘Start Now’. Here the user would also get the option of ‘Advanced Scan’, which would facilitate them to customize the recovery on the basis of life types.
- Then in the next step user should select the desired drive.
- After that in the ‘Advanced Scan’ windows, the user will get the option to scan according to the file list such as ‘Audio’, ‘Photo’ or ‘Video’ or in place of that they can also select the data range from the storage media. These options customize the process and minimize the scanning time.
- Then the next Window the running scanning process in full swing. The files founded are listed in a tree structure in the left hand side window pane.
- After that a window showing the preview of the files after scanning will be displayed on the screen. Basically it will a multi-purpose window from where the user can select the desired files and can click the ‘Recover’ button to save them.
- Then finally at last user should choose a location to save the recovered multimedia files.
After implementing the above mentioned steps, the user would surely retrieve deleted photos from Kodak digital camera.
Effective Guideline To Install ‘Deleted Photo Recovery Software’ :-
- First of all user should double-click deletedphotorecovery.exe file and then they should click ‘Run’ to start Setup Wizard. Setup – Deleted Photo Recovery dialog box will be displayed.
- Then user should click Next. After that License Agreement dialog box would be displayed.
- In the next step user should select ‘I accept the agreement’ option. Then they should click Next. After that Select Destination Location dialog box is displayed.
- After that user should specify a destination in the text box or should click browse to select a destination. Then user should click Next and should select Start Menu folder dialog box is displayed.
- In the next step user should specify a destination in the text box or should click Browse to select a destination. Then user should click Next and should select Additional Tasks dialog box is displayed.
- After that user should select the required check boxes for creating desktop icon and should quickly launch icon of the software. Then user should click ‘Next’.
- Then in the Ready to Install dialog box, user should verify the settings. After that user should click Back to make any changes or should click ‘Install’ to install the software.
- Then after successful installation, the Completing the Deleted Photo Recovery Software Setup Wizard screen opens. Their user should click ‘Finish’.
Step wise Solution To Uninstall ‘Deleted Photo Recovery Software’ :-
- First of all user should go to the ‘Control Panel’.
- Then user should click ‘Uninstall/Remove’ a program option.
- After that a list of installed programs would be displayed on the screen.
- From that user should select ‘Deleted Photo Recovery Software’ and then should click ‘Uninstall’ option.