Photos plays very important role in almost everyone’s life. It displays numerous hidden or unknown feelings which are not easily understood. Now in today’s date people generally uses digital cameras to capture photos. These camera capture live images in a crystal clear format which makes the person believe that the pictures which they are seeing are just in front of them. Now with the advancement in technology, there are numerous types of digital cameras are available in the market. Undoubtedly all of them works very efficiently by facilitating he users with features like auto save, auto zoom, face recognition and so on but still among all of them Canon digital camera has been referred as the most comprehensive one. This camera comes with a rugged finishing with magnesium body. It includes a new 18MP APS-C sensor with 1.6x crop factor having fast autofocus and high burst rate. Along with this, it can capture HD movies at 30p. Via this the person can build his/her own modes by customizing the position of dial. Now after seeing such effective features of Canon digital camera, it would be not wrong to claim it very efficient but still it do have some drawbacks. Sometimes the photos stored in it get lost or corrupted. Behind this there are numerous shady reasons responsible such as :-
- Formatting memory card of Canon digital camera unknowingly, removes all data from file system of card making all the fies invisible for users.
- Accidentally or intentionally deletion of photos from Canon digital camera without taking backup of photos.
- Camera flash memory card corruption makes all the photos inaccessible. These cards corrupts because of improper handling of the card, virus attacks and file system corruption.Recover
- Sudden system shut down or connection loss between camera memory card and other drive involved while transferring them from Canon memory card to any other drive on computer leads to lose pf pictures.
- De fragmentation of camera memory card also results in deletion of files from it’s card.
Now after the occurrence of all the above mentioned scenarios, numerous troubles get generated while accessing the photos such as –
- Error 01 – This error generates when the communication between the camera and lens is faulty. To resolve this error it is advised to gently clean the electrical contacts on the camera and the lens using a clean and dry cloth. While cleaning the cloth it is suggested to wipe the contacts with a wet cloth. It is also advised to not touch the contacts directly with the hands as touching them with hands causes corrosion which would cause the camera to become inoperable.
- Battery level is too low. Cannot clean sensor – The insufficient battery power causes the shutter to close during the cleaning of the image sensor and the shutter curtains, results in possible damage to the image sensor. This problem can be resolved by either using a fully-charged battery or a household power outlet before starting to clean the image sensor.
- Cannot play back image – Sometimes an error message stating “Cannot playback image” appears while attempting to play back images on the camera. The numerous reasons responsible behind the occurrence of this error are trying to play back images captured with a non-Canon camera, malfunctioning of memory card and images in the memory card have been imported to a computer and rotated or edited and then written back to the memory card. In this situation to resolve this error it is suggested to import the images to a computer and check if they can’t be displayed.
- CbC – It is basically a warning ragarding the date/time battery level. Actually date/time maintains the camera’s date and time. So, whenever the date/time battery’s power get low, “CbC” get appears on the LCD panel. To Resolve this error it is suggested to replace the date/time battery with a new battery as explained in the user manual.
Now because of all the above given errors, it becomes very hectic for the users to recover the deleted photos from Canon digital camera. But at that time instead of getting worried it is advised to use ‘Deleted Photo Recovery Software’. This software is highly reviewed application for retrieving image and video files from SLR/DSLR and other digital cameras from Canon. It do have a very easy user-interface. This software is completely reliable.
Characteristics Features of ‘Deleted Photo Recovery Software’ are as follow
- This software being embedded with tons of efficient and enhance programming skills is capable of recovering files from various memory cards such as SD, MicroSD, MMC, xD, CF, MiniSD, SDXC and other used n Canon digital cameras.
- It is a read only, virus free recovery application which guarantees safe process to do data recovery from various digital cameras.
- This software has been embedded with tons of powerful and enhance scanning techniques which performs a signature scanning of the memory card and undelete photos from any Windows partition using ‘Deleted Photo Recovery’ option within few minutes.
- It utilizes fastest block-by-block scan technology which do not requires heavy amount of computer resources to scan the whole drive.
- This software prevents the users from saving recovered data back to the same drive from where they are recovering data to avoid any overwriting of lost or deleted data.
- It supports scanning of storage devices having storage capacity over 2TB.
- ‘Deleted Photo Recovery Software’ facilitates the users with the option to add new file headers for recovery.
- It very easily, efficiently and smartly recover HD MOV files.
- This software supports numerous audio formats such as M4A, M4P, WMA, RM, OGG, MIDI, MP3, AIFF, RA, WAV etc.
- Along with this, it is also highly compatible with numerous video file formats such as ASX, 3G2, OGG Media Player (OGM), Divx Encoded Movie File (DIVX), AVCHD Video File (MTS), AVI etc.
- This software supports RAW recovery of pictures from all the most popular digital camera brands.