Photos plays a very crucial role in almost everyone’s life. It shows numerous unknown or hidden feelings which are not easily understood. Because of this one should be very cautious while purchasing camera. Now although in today’s date cameras of numerous brands are available in the market and undoubtedly all of them works very efficiently but still among all of them Nikon Digital Camera has been referred as the most fabulous camera brand that has earned appreciation for its ultramodern camera models. In the market numerous models of Nikon camera are available such as Nikon D1500, D3100, Coolpix P700, Nikon D90, Nikon Coolpix S3100 etc. It’s each model has it’s own way of producing amazing and realistic pictures and videos. In this camera captured pictures automatically get saved in it’s proprietary .net RAW image format in memory card mounted on the camera. This RAW photo storage format has been referred as a very efficient format as it can hold photo details that would be used for post-processing of images including white balance, noise removal etc. Thus after seeing such effective consequences of Nikon Digital Camera, it would be not wrong to label it very beneficial but it still it do have some drawbacks. Often photos stored in it get deleted. However, not to worry as one can easily restore them using Nikon Camera Recovery process
Look at the Reasons responsible for deletion of Photos such as :-
- Connecting digital camera to virus infected system. This results in inaccessibility of photos present in it.
- Erasing photos from Nikon Digital Camera leads to permanent deletion of files from it.
- If the camera get corrupted then the user would automatically lose accessibility of data present on it.
- Interruption while transferring photos files from Nikon digital camera to Windows hard drive leads to picture loss on large extent.
- Utilizing restore factory settings while the presence of memory card in digital camera also leads to loss of precious photo files from storage media.
- Accidentally clicking on Format option on memory card mounted on digital camera leads to wipe of entire image files present in particular drive.
- Capturing snaps or recording videos in the case of getting warning when camera is running out pf power like ‘Battery low’, the media file get corrupted.
- Utilizing Nikon digital camera memory card on multiple electronic device leads to data loss because of compatibility issue.
Now after the occurrence of all the above mentioned scenarios numerous error messages get generated on the camera such as :-
- Blinking “Err” message – This error message get displayed on the back or top LCD because of some sort of camera malfunction. But this error message doesn’t indicates that the camera is bad. Actually this error get displayed frequently on Nikon digital cameras that have oily contacts from the manufacturing process. To resolve this error it is advised to dismount the lens, then to utilize a clean cloth to clean contacts both on the lens and DSLR. If after doing all this the problem do not get resolved then it is suggested to take the camera battery out and put it back in.
- Blinking “fEE” message – This error message get displayed when an older lens such as Nikon 50mm f/1.4D with an aperture ring has been utilized and the lens aperture has not been set to the minimum aperture. At that time on changing the lenses, the user may accidentally rotate the aperture ring on the lens, which trigger this error. To resolve this error it is suggested to set the lens aperture to the largest f-number (minimum aperture) such as f/16 and lock it in place so that the aperture ring does not get accidentally changed again.
- Continuous (-E-) Message – This error message indicates that the camera do not have a memory card. But if the user is that he/she has inserted memory card in it, then they are advised to take it out and put it back or to try another card. If after practicing all these measures the problem do not get resolved then it means that the memory card contact within the DSLR are bent or damaged. At that time it is suggested to send the camera to Nikon for repair.
- Blinking “CHA/CHR” Message – This error message simply indicates that the problem is with the memory card instead of camera. This error get generated when people copy images from their memory card and then deleted images instead of formatting the card. Actually this deletion in place of formatting is a very idea. Mostly DSLR camera do have problem writing to those cards. Thus it is advised to format the card instead of deleting data from it. But it is advised to format it inside the camera instead of formatting it on a PC or Mac.
Now although all the above mentioned errors can be rectified by the above mentioned procedures but that could be a time-taking process. At the same time it could be hectic also. Thus in order to resolve these errors quickly, easily and safely it is suggested to use ‘Deleted Photo Recovery Software’. This software is highly potent. It do have a very easy and interactive user-interface.
Characteristics features of ‘Deleted Photo Recovery Software’
- This software facilitates option to add new file headers for recovery.
- Being equipped with tons of effective and enhance programming skills, this software is capable of recovering all HD MOV files.
- It supports scanning of storage devices having storage capacity over 2TB.
- It do have potential of recovering photos from all Internal and external drives, digital cameras and memory cards.
- This software supports numerous video formats such as AVCHD video file (MTS), MOI video file, Video object file (VOB), 3G2, ASX, MP4, 3GP, AVI, MPEG, Matroska video file (MKV) etc.
- It is also highly compatible with numerous audio file formats such as M4A, M4P, WMA, MIDI, OGG, RPS, MP3, AIFF, RM etc.